Not only are there legal requirements for data protection, this topic is also very much in the public eye. The base for a successful long-term customer relationship is the trustworthy handling of customer and employee data. Legal and contractual data protection requirements need to be addressed in a trustworthy manner.
atsec can help you implementing and operating a data protection management with the following services:
- Establishment of a data protection management system (DPMS) and integration into existing management systems
- Development of a lean data protection policy that fits the requirements of your organisation
- Generation of a procedure index of relevant procedures
- Development of a concept for locking and deleting personal data for all relevant processes
- Data protection audits, internally as well as at your suppliers
- Support in applying the European data protection directive 95/46/EG
- Training and coaching of your data protection officer
For a first overview of your data protection we start with a readiness assessment. An experienced consultant analyses the current state on-site to get a good understanding of your current processes and measures. This provides a rating of your current compliance status. The result of the readiness assessment contains a plan for implementing fully compliant data protection according to the applicable laws as well as a sound estimation of efforts that shows the expected internal efforts as well as consulting efforts required for the implementation.